OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE
NAPA® ECHLIN® EXPERT ADVANCED
MASTER COUNTERPERSON TRAINING PROGRAM
Welcome to the NAPA® ECHLIN® Expert Advanced Master Counterperson Training Program (the “Training Program”), sponsored by NAPA® Echlin® (the “Sponsor”). Participation in this Training Program and eligibility for NAPA® Echlin® gear are subject to the following Official Rules, by which all NAPA® Echlin® counterpersons are bound.
1. About the Training Program: This Training Program is only open to NAPA® Echlin® counterpersons. It is designed to increase counterpersons’ knowledge of NAPA® Echlin® products while giving them the chance to earn NAPA® Echlin® gear. NAPA® Echlin® gear may consist of cups, hats, sweatshirts, Apple iPod Shuffle and awards with approximate values ranging from (USD) $12 to $125 depending on the item.
2.Eligibility:To be eligible to participate in the Training Program, you must be a NAPA® Echlin® counterperson who is a legal resident of the United States and is at least 18 years of age when the Training Program begins. 1) Immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as a NAPA® Echlin® counterperson and 2) other employees of the Sponsor or its affiliated companies are not eligible to participate in the Training Program.
3. How to Receive Prizes:Follow these steps to earn NAPA® Echlin® gear: (1) log on towww.eeadvanced.com, (2) read through a training module and take the test following that training module, and (3) receive a passing grade of at least 70% on the test that follows each module. Successfully pass four modules and select a level-one reward. Pass all eight Advanced modules to earn a level-two reward. Immediately after passing a test, you will be able to download a Certificate of Completion. Though counterpersons may take the test multiple times, they will only receive recognition of completing a training module only once.
Once counterpersons accrue the module tally assigned to the reward they want, they may use http://eeadvancedrewards.com, to order their reward. The Sponsor will then ship the reward to an address that the counterperson specifies at no cost to the counterperson.
4. General Entry Information:
Participation and scores are confidential and will neither be shared with superiors nor accessible by other NAPA® ECHLIN® employees. Prize substitution may be necessary due to lack of availability. In such case, the Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. All counterpersons assume sole responsibility for all surcharges and fees associated with the prizes and for all federal, state, and local income taxes.
5. Conduct: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any counterperson for (a) tampering with the operation of the Training Program,www.eeadvanced.com, or the websites of any of the Sponsor’s partners; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Training Program participant or any of the Sponsor’s employees. Any fraudulent attempts to circumvent these Official Rules or tamper with the operation of the Training Program are in direct violation of criminal and civil laws; the Sponsor reserves the right to report such conduct to the appropriate authorities and to seek criminal prosecution and full redress for the violation, as permitted by law.
6. Terms and Conditions:
7. Indemnification:BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS, ALONG WITH THEIR HEIRS AND REPRESENTATIVES, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS, INC., NATIONAL AUTO PARTS ASSOCIATION, NAPA® ECHLIN®, AND THESE COMPANIES’ AFFILIATES, PRINCIPALS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES), LOSS OR INJURY OF ANY KIND, OR CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, THAT ARISE FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRAINING PROGRAM, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE.
8. Limitations of Liability:The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information that the Training Program provides, (ii) any technical or human error, which may occur while administering the Training Program, (iii) any failing grades that counterpersons receive, (iv) any financial losses that counterpersons encounter because they are not able to complete the Training Program, (v) any problems or technical malfunction of telephone network lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet, or failure of mail, or (vi) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person’s computer that occurs from participating in or receiving materials from the Training Program.
9. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Training Program if it cannot operate as planned due to circumstances that are beyond the Sponsor’s control.
10. Contact:If you have any questions regarding the Training Program, please contact Standard Motor Products, Inc., 37-18 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101, Attn: Marketing Department.