|The Fuel injector is an electronically controlled valve that is supplied with pressurized fuel by the fuel pump and when energized atomizes the fuel into a specific pattern which is determined to best atomize fuel within the cylinder insuring efficient combustion.
NAPA Echlin’s fuel injectors are built in our TS16949 certified OE manufacturing plant where they undergo extensive testing ensuring better quality, increased confidence, enhanced performance, and improved durability.
What makes NAPA Echlin Fuel Injectors the best.
- NAPA Echlin flow matched injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions.
- Application-specific and precision-engineered to the original vehicle manufacturer’s specifications for perfect fit and performance.
- The coil is made with high quality insulated copper wire to guard against electrical shorts.
- Precision wound and trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel.
- Internal components are made from stainless steel, eliminating potential rust damage from flaking or nozzle clogs. This ensures a proper spray pattern and delivery of the exact amount of fuel.
Visit our Resource Library for available downloads
Back to Featured Products